“We are dedicated to meeting, and even exceeding, customer, industry and regulatory
requirements and to staying at the forefront of current developments in the science of skincare,
active cosmeceutical ingredients and natural/organic products.”
Located 45 miles east of San Francisco in Livermore, California, GSC’s sterling cGMPcompliant manufacturing facility is FDA registered and inspected with a spotless record of safety and reliability. We follow all current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as mandated by the FDA and have passed scrupulous audits by the most demanding, detail-oriented OTC skincare and cosmeceutical corporations in the business.
Our facilities occupy 70,000 square feet of total space across two adjacent buildings that house a recently expanded R&D laboratory, spacious warehousing and new conference space with state-of-the-art amenities. Our operations are properly secured, fire-protected and offer:
- Pharmaceutical grade systems.
- Responsive, flexible turnaround times.
- Full scale-up capabilities from small lab-size to large production batches.
- The capacity to manufacture the thinnest to the most viscous liquids, water-based and anhydrous formulations.
- State-of-the-art on-site stability testing equipment to ensure every product passes stringent stability tests, a requirement for OTC drug products.
- The ability to accommodate most-sized projects with manufacturing kettles that range from 40 to 3,800 kilograms with USP-grade deionized water running in continuous lines to prevent microbial contamination.
- ISO 8 Standard Clean Rooms, which allow us to legally manufacture topical formulations incorporating prescription-strength ingredients, such as four percent hydroquinone.
To Ensure Your Fill is Completed Meticulously, Our Filling and Packaging Support Equipment Includes:
- Ink-jet coders
- Heat tunnels
- Semi-automatic cappers and labelers
- Two top-line tube fillers
Our Assembly Process is Capable of Working with:
- Airless Containers
- Induction sealing
- Shrink bands and L-Bars
- Dual chambers
- Metered pumps
- Lot/UPC Coding