We are Committed to Maintaining a Dynamic,
Positive Working Environment that Provides Growth, Respect
and Fulfillment to All of our Employees.
We invite you to apply your expertise, experience and unique personality to join forces with a leading, fast growing entity in the personal care products industry.
Please direct your professional resume to Human Resources at HR@gscos.com
GSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package.
The Formulation Chemist is responsible for the formulation of skincare & hair care product as directed. This position functions in support of company R&D, operations and quality objectives.
Key responsibilities support the achievement of new product formulation/creation, support of manufacturing scale-up, and trouble-shoot of manufacturing batches/ procedures.
- New product formulation
- Perform Stability Testing
- Monitor pilot production batches
- Trouble shoot production batches
- Batch Ticket creation/edit/review
- Process standardization/improvement
- Quality Control contact
- Maintain/standardize lab equipment
- Maintain R&D lab supplies as needed
- Complete and maintain R&D documentations as required
- Perform other R&D required functions as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, with minimum 4-8 years of personal, skincare, hair care formulations
- Clear strategic thinker with the ability to determine the critical requirements to ensure product formulation successPossess an understanding and application of Technical principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards
- Knowledge of personal care production manufacturing processes
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with MS Word and Excel, Outlook. Familiar with ERP Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface on a professional and technical level with employees within all departments of the company
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects in an ever-changing environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- A self-starter, team player
- Excellent organizational skills